December was a fun filled month. We celebrated Sinterklaas with presents in the shoes. Sinterklaas came also to the Dutch school. Unfortunately we didn't bring our camera...
Steven and Lynn joined a soccer tournement. It was early on a Saturday, but it was fun to watch. Steven and Lynn had fun playing. We had fun watching. Steven is getting quite good in playing, Lynn is just a dreamer on the field!
When I am busy in the kitchen Ryan often comes in and carries in a chair, puts it next to me, and looks what I am doing. Then he loves to help me as well. Here he is squeezing out our daily bunch of vitamines.
He also loooooves to play outside. Our washing machine and dryer are outside (very common in these countries) so when I sit outside to fold the laundry, he uses the opportunity to play.
Here are just a few pics from the month December. http://picasaweb.google.com.au/bmmalaihollo/20081216HKNovDec08?authkey=OuJxFCNzQSo#
No comments:
Post a Comment